I’m totally into green beauty! I adore using organic products that are good for your health and the planet. Everything we put on our skin, hair, and nails, we absorb. Eating healthy foods is not enough to protect you if you don’t also make sure that you use personal care products that are free of toxins and chemicals that can make you sick.
That is why I highly recommend that you check out DIY Organic Beauty Recipes from Heather Dessinger. This book has 50+ All Natural, Toxin-Free DIY Organic Beauty Recipes that get results. I only endorse products that I have tried and truly believe gets results and this book totally fits the bill perfectly!
DIY Organic Beauty Recipes is an amazing book with recipes for everything you need to make your own homemade organic beauty products. All of Heather’s recipes have been extensively tested and they really work! Even though this book is called a beauty book it has recipes for women, men, and children!
I was fortunate enough to get a copy of DIY Organic Beauty Recipes from Heather Dessinger of the Mommypotamus blog and I knew I couldn’t wait to start making her fabulous recipes! Heather’s blog has useful healthy living tips, real food recipes, and sustainable living information.
Here’s Heather and her adorable daughter Katie:
This book will show you:
- How to make your own shampoos, conditioners, lotions and deodorants.
- How to whiten your teeth naturally without chemicals.
- How to nourish yourself from the inside out for radiant skin, hair and nails.
- How to make essential oil bath bombs, clarifying clay masks, herbal toners, makeup, salt scrubs, and so much more!
DIY Organic Beauty Recipes has 50+ step-by-step recipes for making your own all natural, non-toxic, organic beauty products that are so easy to make and much better for your health than commercial versions of these products made with toxins, chemicals, artificial dyes, and synthetic fragrances.
What are some of the recipes in DIY Organic Beauty Recipes?
DIY Organic Beauty Recipes will show you step-by-step how to make:
- Tooth Soap, Cinnamon & Clove Tooth Powder, and Herbal Toothpaste
- White Chocolate & Peppermint Lotion Bar
- Sweet Orange and Honey Shampoo
- Stretch Mark Diminisher
- Orange Vanilla Dream Lip Balm
- Homemade Sunscreen
- Neroli and Vanilla Skin Toner
- Lemon Salve for fading discoloration
- Rosemary Peppermint Soap
- Lavender Honey Salt Scrub
- Homemade Baby Powder (talc free)
- Gentle Baby Wash
- Bug Off Spray
- Solid Perfume
Plus so many other recipes that you have to try!
My grandmother and mom used to make homemade soap and I always loved helping them make it. Now I have a new homemade soap recipe to try from this book.
Here’s the Cinnamon & Vanilla Spice Winter Scrub:
Here’s the homemade baby powder that’s talc-free:
Did you realize that baby powder can be contaminated with asbestos? Also using talc can be a cancer risk. In a 1982 epidemiological study, researchers “found that women who dusted talc on the skin near the vagina or on sanitary napkins had one and a half times the normal risk of ovarian cancer. If they dusted it on both places, they had three times the risk.”
Why You Need To Get DIY Organic Beauty Recipes E-Book
You will learn how to:
- Make natural blush and lip tint from dehydrated and powdered beets
- Make natural skin bronzer with cocoa powder
- Lighten brown spots with lemon essential oil
- Whiten your teeth with activated charcoal
Having these recipes will empower you to take charge of your own health by creating your own natural, non-toxic, organic recipes that will make a huge difference in your well being!
Also if you are having issues with acne here’s 5 easy tips to prevent and treat acne naturally from Mix Wellness.
Join our holistic community by signing up for our email updates, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and pin with us on Pinterest to get all the latest healthy recipes, health tips, event notifications, and fantastic information on increasing your energy, immunity, and strength, with healing whole foods and holistic lifestyle solutions.