A Harmony Healing and Shelley Alexander does not diagnose or cure disease, prescribe prescription medications, or give medical advice since we are not medical Professionals. We evaluate food and lifestyle choices and utilize this information to teach people how to make better dietary and lifestyle decisions to support their body’s own natural healing abilities. Statements about products featured on this website, health related information, or health conditions have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. Please seek the advice of a licensed medical physician prior to starting any new diet, supplement, lifestyle, or exercise program.
A Harmony Healing and Shelley Alexander assumes no liability or any responsibility for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from any action taken as a result of following information contained on this site, information given in health consultations, cooking classes, company health seminars, radiance wellness parties, holistic supper club, or in any linked materials.
The content contained on http://aharmonyhealing.com/ is strictly provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between A Harmony Healing and any person or business entity unless otherwise stated. Any of the information contained on this site may change without any prior notice and A Harmony Healing does not guarantee that the information contained here is the latest and most accurate information available. New research developments may render some information inaccurate, and A Harmony Healing http://aharmonyhealing.com/ and Shelley Alexander assumes no liability for any damage or loss relating to the accuracy of any information contained on this site or in any linked materials.
All links to external web sites are provided as a courtesy to our users only. A Harmony Healing http://aharmonyhealing.com/ and Shelley Alexander does not endorse the content or views expressed by any third parties (including post and page comments) unless otherwise stated. It is the responsibility of each individual user to determine the accuracy and personal relevance of any information found on this site or in any linked materials.
All content on http://aharmonyhealing.com/ is licensed and copyright protected and is the original property of A Harmony Healing and Shelley Alexander unless otherwise stated.
The use of all original recipes and photos on http://aharmonyhealing.com/ must adhere to the following:
1. No recipes and holistic health articles featured on A Harmony Healing and created and written by Shelley Alexander can be reprinted on your website without written permission by email from Shelley Alexander. Please contact Shelley Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to reprint or feature any of her original recipes and holistic health articles on your website, digital publications, or online forums.
2. If granted permission by Shelley Alexander to use any of her recipes or holistic health articles on your website, digital publications, or online forums the original source of any recipe needs to be credited to Shelley Alexander and http://aharmonyhealing.com/ with a link back to the original recipe page or website.
2. No recipes developed by Shelley Alexander should be used or sold for commercial purposes.
3. All photos from A Harmony Healing must be credited to http://aharmonyhealing.com/ with a link back to the original photo at http://www.aharmonyhealing.com/.
4. Photos are not to be used for commercial purposes.
5. Original photos cannot be altered or manipulated in any way.